Winter Tea Party - Day 20- Blog 365

 A few days ago, I shared that the grands and I were having a winter themed tea party. I would now like to share a bit more about our day and share some photos with you. 


Welcome to our winter tea party sign that I made to invite them to the table.

Our table with our sign.

                          
More table décor. This is a snowflake cut from the same template as the sign. Thought that blue and white fit our theme fairly well. 


Here is the table once the tea pot and cups were on it. The little cups are for the grands and their mom and I opted for larger Longaberger cups that have a holly branch on them. I felt that these fit nicely with the winter theme as well, don't you?


The guests of honor. For some reason this photo is blurry, but this is my daughter and I. 


Here are the grands being silly. The little one likes to imitate her sister. 


Mini ham and cheese quiches. The grands loved these and being that our tea started at 10:30 a.m. it was a nice brunch food. 


Our cake. It was a cinnamon bun cake with cinnamon bun icing. We added blue and white sprinkles to one half of it for decorations. 


This served as our hot water. This antique tea pot was a gift to the oldest grand from her aunt. She knows how much the little one loves tea parties. 


Part of our activities was coloring this cute little penguin. I made mine a little more accurate than this one. 


Being that it was Martin Luther King Jr. day, we added this civil rights word find for each of us and we watched a video of his I Have A Dream speech. 


Here is mom and daughter coloring. If you look closely, you can see the black and white penguin that I colored. 

It was a fun day for all. We enjoyed blueberry and apple orchard tea with our snacks and now we will plan our Valentine's Day Tea. 







Comments

  1. It looks like you all had such fun. What a special time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Book Review - The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner