It's Friday! Celebrating With Lucy - Blog 365




 Good Friday Afternoon. Many of us look forward to the end of the work week and Friday. I decided today that joining Sandra at Diary of a Stay At Home Mom for Blog 365 I would celebrate the end of the work week with Lucille Ball as well. 


I Love Lucy , an American sitcom, began in 1951 and ran 6 seasons. Due to the popularity of the show and Lucy, many of us have watched this show for many years past that 6th season. Lucille Ball and Desi Arnez as well as Vivian Vance and William Frawley became like a part of the family. 






Comments

  1. I believe that was the first sitcom to use the three camera system.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can remember watching reruns of I Love Lucy. Always loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful classic.....I Love Lucy!! If only TV nowadays was that good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Book Review - The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner