Sunday Smiles - Blog 365 - Day 22

 Good Sunday Morning! It's Sunday a great day to bring a smile to someone. It is a great act of kindness and an honor to God for us to love thy neighbor. We are to love our enemies, which is hard to do. Jesus gave His life to save us of our sins and yet, we find it hard to love someone that has angered us, hurt us, or done something to make us not like them. 

I have struggled with this quite a bit recently and I am finally healing myself and working to make the world a bit kinder place by spreading kindness when I can and in a way that I feel is what I want to do. One of my goals this year in my kindness campaign is to share a smile with my blog friends each Sunday. I attempt to find quotes, photos, and memes that will make you smile. 


How cute is this? Even though this little man is quite mad and frowning, he is so cute and the meme just makes me smile. Hope it does you too!




Comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/8/24