Blog 365 - January 5, 2023 Acts of Kindness

  To find out more about Blog 365, hop over to Diary of a Stay At Home Mom and learn from Sandra as to what she is doing. 


I have decided to try to be a much kinder person this year and do acts of kindness throughout the year. Many of us know that kindness is much needed in the world and so anything we can do to help is always a blessing. I am spreading a kindness campaign this year with my Pink Zebra team, my friends, my family, and now my Blog Land friends. 


Here is a list of Random Acts of Kindness that I found on Pinterest and I love the ideas on it. I am going to share it in order to encourage each of you to do one thing from this list this week and share if you care to  how the other person reacted. I am sure each of you will be blessed! 



 

Comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/8/24