Happy Homemaker Monday - Jan. 30, 2023 Blog 365

 It is a cold nasty Monday morning here and we are under a winter weather advisory due to light snow, ice, freezing drizzle, etc. 


*** The Weather ***

As I said before it is cold, icy and a mess outside right now. I am thankful that I have a couple of hours before I need to leave and head out. I am hoping the roads are a bit better by then. It is supposed to be cold with temperatures in the teens at night. How many days till spring?

*** As I Look Out My Window ***

Ice and windy. Very gloomy out and there will be no sun today. The worst part of winter is that the sun rarely shines in January and that makes for a dreary month. 

*** Right Now I Am ***

Listening to the news and praying that my daughter and grand are safe driving. She is in a mini van and the roads are slick. She is not confident in her driving in the winter conditions. The news casters are saying it is quite slick out. 

*** Thinking ***

I am thinking of what plans I have for the week and attempting to think of a way to do a really fun game night for my Pink Zebra business. If any of you would like to join in playing free bingo and other fun stuff. I would love to have you join my VIP group


*** On My TV ***

I will be watching my recording of Fire Country on my DVR today. I will also be watching a couple of shows that my husband recorded last week. We watched the Kansas City Chiefs and Cincinnati Bengals game last night and what a game!!!


*** Listening To ***

I have the news on now to listen to the weather and road conditions as I need to go out later. I have a new song that I have discovered as well that I am enjoying. 

It's called My Jesus by Anne Wilson and I absolutely love it!

*** On My Lunch Plate ***

I truly don't know what I will have for lunch today. I will be at my friends house and I am sure we will have some sandwiches or something. 

*** On The Menu***

Monday : Pot Roast 
Tuesday : Pork Tenderloin
Wednesday : Beef and Noodles
Thursday : Chicken of some kind
 
After that I am not sure what the plan will be. Going to ask my husband tonight what he would like. 

*** On My Reading Pile ***

I have finally finished the book I was reading and you will see a review on it shortly. I will now start a mystery. I believe it will be 


I have read several of these in this series and enjoyed each of them and I am happy to be returning to reading them. 


*** On My To Do List***

Cleaning and laundry is on the list for today as well as visiting my friend and working. 


*** Crafting***

I am finishing another diamond art painting and this one might be for sale. It is a group of cherry branches. It is one that my mom liked and purchased for me. 


*** Looking Around***

I see a house that I was not in last week due to being at my daughters. I see work that needs done to organize and clean again. I see Christmas that has to be put into the attic this week as well. I am ready to decorate for Valentine's Day. 


*** From The Camera ***

Our Mercedes. She is a Great Dane and such a sweet baby. I wish she did not shed as much as she does, but it is a part of life now. 


*** Bible***

Pray without ceasing.
1 Thessalonians 5:17 (KJV)



Until next week, I pray that you each have a special and very blessed day. 







Comments

  1. Hope you and your family stay safe during the storm. Not sure you want the actual answer but there are 48 days until spring. I get a Farmer's almanac daily newsletter with the number each day. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it could be 68 days, right? Trying to look at the bright side.

      Delete
  2. I have not heard this song, and is this the Anne Wilson from Heart? It doesn't look quite like her, so i think not. Love the video!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/8/24