Happy Friday - Blog 365

 

Welcome to my 28th post for the year! I have joined Sandra at Diary of a Stay At Home Mom to blog every day this year. Hop over to her website and see what all the fuss is about. 

It is Friday and I will be heading to the home show again this week to help my daughter out with her booth. I have been here all week, but it has been a slow week for sales. I am hoping today is better and that her weekend is fabulous. I won't be here for all of that. I am heading home tomorrow. 

I always hate leaving her, but I do like to be home with the grands. 

I hope you all do as little work as possible today. Enjoy your Friday!



Comments

  1. Yes, it's exactly as you say. In Romania it's already 4 PM and the working day is over.
    Have a happy Friday and a blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful Friday and weekend ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you will tell us about it, and show photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your daughter had a great day yesterday with her sales. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - Jan. 15,2024