Peace Be Still - Blog 365 - Jan. 12, 2023

 

Mark 4:39 KJV

   And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, be still. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm. 


I love this Bible verse. I feel so many times as though life is so out of control and if I had the power to say Peace be still and everything stop, it would be so nice. I know that the Master has that control and so a prayer for peace is something that I find I pray for quite often. 

Do you often feel life is spinning out of control? How do you stop it? 


Joining Sandra at Diary of a Stay At Home Mom to blog 365 days this year. 


Comments

  1. Yes, PEACE, we all need it and we need to cling to those promises too.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post. Great calm is much needed and prayed for🙏🏼 Peace be still, peace! Enjoy your evening dear friend, hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think people underestimate peace and stillness. An antidote is prayer, and also Christian meditation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also praying. Hope you are having a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great verse. What a lovely reminder of the power of peace and stillness.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Book Review - The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner