Blog 365- 1/1/23

 As I was reading some of the blogs that I follow today, I came upon a challenge that I find will certainly bring some fun and maybe new friends into my blog world. I would love to see this community grow and prosper here as it has in the past. Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom has suggested a Blog 365 and I have anxiously and excitedly decided to join in. 

Blog 365 will be a group of bloggers that decide to post something daily on our blogs. A photo, a post, a tip, or even just a quick inspiration will all make this community grow. I hope many more of you will hop over to her post and join as well. Let's make 2023 the year that our community grows! Let's make new friends and share some positive words and encouragement along the way.


My post for this is going to be to encourage everyone to be a little kinder and more respectful of each other. Let's be sure to share in others' grief and allow them to know that we care. So many of us get caught up in our daily lives and we seem to forget that others have problems that are worse than ours. Maybe that grumpy customer in line in front of us has struggled with an inconsolable toddler today or lost a loved one or has struggled without being able to feed their children. Smile and say HI might just change their entire day.


BE KIND!!!!!!



Comments

  1. I love the last quote. And your background and header are beautiful! Will you be changing them daily as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know that I will change them daily. I love that quote as well.

      Delete
  2. BE KIND, I love this! We need more kindness in this world. Happy New Year to you and your family! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful quote! There's a big painting/banner in one of the preschool classrooms where I work that says Kindness matters. Reading your post made me think of that. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year and it is good to see more kindness within schools.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/8/24