Happy Homemaker Jan.2,2023

 


Welcome to the first edition of Happy Homemaker Monday for 2023. If you are not a part of this, join Sandra at Diary of a Stay At Home Mom.


The Weather...

                 It is foggy this morning with many advisories out for driving. It is unseasonably warm and we may break temperature records tomorrow with the high to be 65 degrees F. Extremely warm here with a chance for thunder tomorrow and a chance for snow flurries or a wintery mix on Thursday due to a cold front moving through. It is true that if you don't like the weather in Indiana, just stay a few hours and it will change. 


Right Now I Am...

                 Sitting at the computer desk writing this as my granddoll is still asleep. I am listening to gospel music and enjoying the quiet. 


Thinking....

               I am thinking about the plans for the day. I am also thinking about the work that I need to get accomplished today. 


On My Reading List...

               Quilted Christmas by Ann Hazelwood. This is the final book in Ann's Colebridge Community series. I have not read the rest of the series and that may be why I am struggling to read this. I just find that the story does not seem to capture my attention as I had hoped it would. Maybe by next week you  will know if I have given up or if I have finished the story. 


On My TV...

              Right now, I am listening to music on the TV. Blessed Assurance is the song and The Isaacs are singing it. I know many people would rather listen to contemporary Gospel, but there is a lot of worth to the old hymns that many of us grew up on. "Praising my Savior all the day long.."


Something Fun To Share...

           There really isn't much to say about this. I just found it funny!



On The Menu...

             I truly have not given it much thought. I have some chicken that I need to use this week. My husband asked for a pork chop and stuffing recipe that I used to make often so that may be on there as well. I guess that needs to be added to my weekly list of things to do. 


My To Do List...

              1. Bible Study -* Completed

              2. Wipe Down Kitchen Counters - * Completed

              3. Happy Homemaker Post -

              4. Blog 365 Post - * Scheduled

              5. Bed Sheets and Blankets Laundered -

              6. Grocery Store with Daughter -

              7. Social Media Post for Pink Zebra biz - * Completed

              8. Menu Planning -


In The Craft Basket...

            I will be starting a new Diamond Art Painting later today. I have completed two of them and I love working on them. My husband bought me 5 for Christmas. 


Looking Around...

           I am pleased that there is not much of a mess. I worked really hard to have the Christmas clutter cleaned up before New Years, although I still have décor up. I am pleased that the sweeping, mopping, and dusting that is usually on my Monday list was already finished yesterday. 


From My Camera...

            A picture of a photo. How cute they are!  A visit with Santa is always a good time.


On My Prayer List...

            1. My daughter and son-in-law as they travel home. 

             2. Peace


Bible Verse - Devotional 



I wish everyone the happiest of New Years and I pray that each of you will have a blessed year!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/8/24