Sunday Smiles - Blog 365 - Jan.15,2023

 Good Morning on this cold morning in my little corner of the world. It is 29 degrees F with a wind chill making it feel like 20 degrees. It certainly feels like winter this morning, but it is supposed to warm up quite a bit and by midweek it will feel more like spring. 

As I set a goal to make a Sunday Smiles post each morning, I am here to do just that and I have joined Sandra at Diary of a Stay At Home Mom to Blog 365. Blog 365 is a group of bloggers that are posting each day to make blogger a more active place and allow us to meet new friends along the way. 


Google Image

I found this image today on Google Free Images and had to share this. Who can resist smiling when a baby is smiling? Happy Sunday!! Smile at a stranger today and share a moment of kindness.





Comments

  1. Indeed, you can't resist the Baby Smile.
    Blessed Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful little post. And NOW I know why she wants everyone to post every day!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/8/24