Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/16/23 Blog 365- Day 16

 


Welcome! If you have no idea as to what Happy Homemaker Monday is or Blog 365, you can hop over to  family corner and read Sandra's posts about both of these amazing link ups. 


It's Monday and day 16 of the year, this post will basically tell you all about what I am up to this week at the funny farm. 


The Weather...

   It is cold here this morning, but our temperatures this week are supposed to be more like early spring than winter. Although there is rain forecasted for most of the week, I will gladly take it and warmer temperatures over the extreme cold and snow or ice. 


Right Now I Am...

   Trying to write this while waiting for water to boil for a tea party with the grands and my daughter. I am listening to cartoons and my oldest grand and her mom playing with the Barbie Dream House that she got for Christmas. It has been a hectic morning already and it is only 10 a.m.


Thinking...

   I am thinking about all of the stuff I need to do today as well as the crafting class I am headed to tonight with a friend. I don't have my Bible study even completed today, but I have made mini quiches and baked a cinnamon bun cake for our tea party as well as decorated and got the activities out. 


On My Reading Pile...

I am still reading this book, although I have gotten quite a bit of it read recently. With the rainy weather we are going to have this week, I should be able to finish it. 


On My TV...

I watched My Friend Flicka yesterday and I watch Swat and Fire Country each week. Other than that, I am not watching much at the moment. 


Something Fun To Share...

   I am enjoying my grands quite a bit. They are cute and are certainly a bright spot in the day. 


On The Menu:

   I am going out to eat tonight with a friend. I am not sure of what the husband will eat. 

Tuesday: Chili or Chicken Parmesan

Wednesday : Five Bean Dinner

Thursday: Unsure

Friday: Fish


My To Do List...

    Today is the following:  Sweep, Mop, Bible Study, Pink Zebra VIP posts for the week, Meet my friend for a crafting class and dinner.


Looking Around...

   I see that the grandkids picked up fairly good, but I have to sweep and mop and put away the cake that we had with our party.


Looking Forward To This Week...

   The tea party that we had for today and the crafting class tonight. Other than that, I am looking forward to a week that I do not have a lot to do and I can relax a bit more at home. 


On My Prayer List...

   My daughter and unborn grandbaby

    My granddaughter each day in school as she is struggling with a few things

    My husband as his back and neck have been hurting

    My husband's cousin as he is dealing with a health issue. 


Bible Verse...

   He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

The Bible truly explains just how to have eternal life if we are just willing to read, listen, and learn. 





 


Comments

  1. Tea party sounds like fun! Enjoy your supper with your friend and your crafting class. Sending positive vibes to all in need around you. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's cold here, no snow and that's fine with me. Love that you're having a tea party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not much is better than having a tea party with the grands!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss Barbies and The Barbie Dream House! Your tea party sounds lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can come play anytime. My grands love their doll house

      Delete
  5. Tea parties and Barbie Dream House (I had a Barbie Dream House as a child), so much fun! Hope you are having a great week so far!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/8/24