1) This is about a man who meets the woman who is his destiny on the dance floor. Do you think we each have One Great Love preordained by fate? Or do you think life offers each of us many opportunities for romance?
2) Lead singer Nick Petricca says this song is inspired by a true story. He was all keyed up and his girlfriend dragged him onto the dance floor, insisting that dancing would cheer him up. Therefore he considers this song an "anthem to letting go and having fun." Think of the last time you really had fun. Who were you with? What were you doing?
3) The dance floor incident that inspired this song took place in Echo Park, an LA neighborhood located near Elysian Park and Chinatown. Tell us about your village or city. Do the neighborhoods have interesting names?
Well, somewhat interesting names. Peoga, Gnaw Bone. I live in an area known as Spearsville and it is very small.
4) Walk the Moon promoted this record by a performance on Good Morning America. Are you enthusiastic and energetic at 7:00 AM? Or do you hit your stride later in the day?I'm a farm lady so getting up early and being energetic is a usual day here. I remember that even as a teen, I liked to be up early.
5) "Shut Up + Dance" is the biggest hit by Walk the Moon. The bandmembers met as at Kenyon, Ohio's oldest private college. Tell us about something that's old and revered where you live.
6) Walk the Moon took their name from the Police song, "Walking on the Moon." What's your favorite song by Sting and/or The Police?
7) In 2014, the year this song was popular, Robin Williams took his own life. What's your favorite Robin Williams performance?
8) Also in 2014, the Apple Watch was introduced. Are you wearing a watch as you answer these 9 questions?
9) Random question -- You must create a coat of arms for yourself, representing your life and spirit. Which of these items would you place at the center: a heart, a sword, or a pen?
I would place a heart and a pen intertwined at the center because I love to write.
I have enjoyed this week's theme and look forward to next week. I hope that these continue for awhile and I hope to make some new friends from here.