Happy Homemaker Monday - Jan. 23,2023 - Blog 365

 

Good Monday Morning! I have a busy week ahead and so I am attempting to get this on here early today to join Sandra at Diary of a Stay At Home Mom and read the many Happy Homemaker Posts that you will find under her post. It is just a simple way to look into our weeks.


THE WEATHER

   CRAZY!!! It snowed yesterday, but most of it melted before the day was over. We are predicted to get a winter storm this week, but I hope we do not.

MY WEEK

  My morning has been rushed because it seems nothing has gone right. I am in a hurry before we leave to go to our Pink Zebra show that we are selling at for the week. Things will be fine once I get moving along. I am looking forward to the week with my daughter.

ON THE BREAKFAST PLATE

  Coffee so far. I will be eating something as we travel this morning so that I can take my medicine for the day.

ON MY READING PILE

  A Colebridge Quilted Christmas, which I have been reading for several weeks. I am ready to finish it and start a good mystery. Hopefully, I won't be reading this next week. 

ON MY TV

  My daughter only has antenna tv so I won't be watching much this week. I watched The Beverly Hillbillies last night, which I enjoyed. It is nice sometimes to see the older sitcoms, which I feel are better than most of what is on television today.

THE MENU

  I have no idea as my daughter will be cooking this week. I will help a bit, but I do not have to plan which is quite a relief. It is nice to have a break from menu planning. She is a very good cook and usually has a plan in place.

AS I LOOK AROUND THE HOUSE

  I see the work that we accomplished yesterday. We had to clean up some of the stuff that she had out from getting ready for this big week of selling. I see the home that my daughter has dreamed of for several years and I am happy to say she is blessed at the moment in life. I find her home inviting and homey.

MY TO DO LIST

My to do list is not much this week. Keep up with my blogging, work daily 9 to 8, and do my online surveys, Good Reads, etc. 




   


Comments

  1. I hope your sale goes really well for you and you enjoy your time with your daughter.
    My week has been crazy and a bit difficult too and hopefully this week will be a bit more sane.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Beverly hillbillies, and think they are a very underrated show! Remember when Jethro wanted to be a double naught spy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I grew up watching all the old sitcoms and always love them. Beverly Hillbillies was one of the best. Hope everything goes great for you this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/8/24