Exciting News Here On Our Funny Farm

 Hello! How is your day going? Mine is good! I have some very exciting news to share with all of my friends here in Blog Land. Coming July 2023, our family is expanding as we will be grandparents again! My oldest daughter and her husband are expecting! 

She chose a fun way to share her secret with us and I have to share it with my friends here. 



A few weeks ago, she asked us to meet them for dinner and after we had eaten our meal, we were presented with a box to open. This is what I seen when I opened the box. A Grandma and Grandpa Start Over Kit. I was excited and shocked. I love this idea as now I have a few things ready for the new bundle of joy! 


Being that they struggled on having a child due to a previous situation that her husband had occur, I was thrilled that they finally had conceived a child she wanted desperately. I worry due to her Lyme Disease and another health issue she has, but now that the pregnancy is almost to the first trimester being finished, my worries are less and I am happily looking forward to shopping for this new little bundle of joy.


As most of you know, my other two grands have been a bit of  a surprise at birth and so to prepare for one the way most get to is exciting all in it's own. I am praying for a grandson,  but will love a granddaughter just as much. Grandpa would like a grandson as well. I just want him or her to be healthy and ready to tackle this crazy world we live in. Boy or girl doesn't really matter as much as we seem to think it does. I was actually able to go to her last doctors' appointment and hear the heartbeat with her and see the first wave that the baby seemed to do. Never have got to hear the heartbeat of a new grandbaby before birth and that sure does put things into a whole new perspective as you know that your child is carrying another life within her. 


I have babbled enough about this little one. Just be prepared for many more excited grandparents posts as we begin to shop and enjoy the precious moments of this pregnancy. If you pray, please pray for an uncomplicated pregnancy and birth and a healthy baby!









Comments

  1. What wonderful news to start the New Yearwith! Congratulations!! You have so much joy to look forward to! And what an awesome way they announced it to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to your future grandchild! We have 4!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! How wonderful for all of you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - Jan. 15,2024