Tuesday's Book Bag -

 Last day of February and since I really don't have a book bag post for the day, I will simply give some updates for what I have read in the month.

I am currently still reading Fired Up by Mary Connealy. It is the second book in the Trouble In Texas series that she has. I will finish it today as I only have about 20 pages left to read. I wanted to finish it last night, but just could not find the time. 


My next read will be Stuck Together by the same author and will finish the series. I am happy to say that I love this series and will look for more from the same author. 

I also read The Chocolate Falcon Fraud by JoAnna Carl. It is also in a series of books that I have read several of in the past and I always enjoy them. I will get another from the library when I return these as well. Yes, I have many books at home that need read but I always enjoy getting books from the library as well. 

What have you read this month? I know many people read more than I do in a month, but that is okay.


Comments

  1. I am halfway through the book "The End of the World is Just the Beginning". Mapping the Collapse of Globalization by Peter Zeihan.

    Obviously not your usual light fun reading but it is fascinating. He doesn't give many opinions, mostly facts but simply explains how life as we know it is rapidly changing and will never go back to "normal." The supply chain has broken and can't be repaired. We are moving into a new, simpler world and it is unstoppable. It has calmed my fears knowing what is ahead even though it will be rough.
    I highly recommend it.
    Jeannie@GetMeToTheCountry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds really interesting, I just requested it from my library. Thanks!

      Delete
    2. I read a few more chapters today. Mercy! Tonight I read the news and immediately knew what was propaganda and what was truth. It has changed the way I see the world.
      Jeannie@GetMeToTheCountry

      Delete
    3. Sounds like an interesting book. I may look for it at the library

      Delete
  2. I've been reading a lot mindless thrillers, good but kind of forgettable. Currently, I'm reading If It Bleeds by Stephen King, we watched a Netflix movie called Mr. Harrigan's Phone and so I wanted to read the story. Need to find something lighter for my next read.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/8/24