Sunday Smiles #8

 Hello! When the first of the year rolled around, I made some commitments that I sure hoped I could keep for my blog. One was that I decided to join Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom on her Blog 365. Blogging each day of the year is a task, but I am happy to say that I have not missed a day yet. I also decided to start a kindness campaign and my Sunday Smiles posts go along with that as I want to have a post that makes each of us smile a little more. 

Life seems hard these days for many of us and a smile can be just what we need to make troubles in life seem a little less hard. A bit of joy in a day that might otherwise be full of heartaches. A kind word can do the same thing and we need people to be kinder to one another. 


I found this photo today on Google Free Images and I thought it was the perfect photo for the day. 




Comments

  1. Okay- I giggled reading this. My hubby has a removable bridge with one tooth on it-a side tooth-not a front tooth. He is awaiting a permanent affixed bridge. He has trouble with it so takes it out and puts it in his pocket when he is chewing some things. I looked over the other day and I thought our dog, Scruffy has lost a tooth. My heart jumped in my throat. When I finally caught him (the chase was on) I discovered he had hubby's bridge in his mouth. OMG--talk about laughing!!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very cute! Today is day 50 of the 365 believe it or not. Enjoy reading your posts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - Jan. 15,2024