Sunday Smiles - Feb 12

 Here we are on another beautiful Sunday afternoon and today for our Sunday Smiles post we are going to celebrate!




This girl right here with a beautiful smile! My mini me, my daughter, the mom to my third grandchild. Today this amazing woman celebrates another trip around the sun! 

This photo was taken Christmas Day as she could not wait to wear these pants that I had bought for her. She was born in the wrong era, she would have made a great flower child. She loves all things late 60's, early 70's. Volkswagen Beetles are her favorite cars and she has owned two older ones in her life time. Her first home was decorated with early 70's furniture and these pants scream 70's Marcia Brady if you ask me. 

She is smart, hard working, beautiful inside and out, fun loving and always ready for an adventure. My partner in crime and in work. I love her more than I could ever tell her!!


Comments

  1. You are so blessed to have such a beautiful and wonderful daughter!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - Jan. 15,2024