Pink Saturday

 Oh I just learned of a new link up party and I need to take advantage of it. I also was wondering what my Blog 365 post was going to be today so I am choosing to handle two things at once, look at me multitasking. 

Pink Saturday is hosted here and Blog 365 is hosted here. Pink Saturday is anything pink and I certainly have plenty of pink around with my Pink Zebra business. Blog 365 is a group of bloggers that have decided to post each day of the year. 


A monthly subscription that gets you exclusive Pink Zebra products. 

Pink Zebra Air Care line eliminates odors in your home. Look at those gorgeous pink bags!


Comments

  1. I'm a long time Pink Saturday poster. Look forward to seeing your posts in this fun group. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so pretty. You are doing very good on posting every day. I would not be good at it, because what if I got sick?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - Jan. 15,2024