Friday Lunch

 Yes, another Friday lunch post is due. I am sad to say that most of you will not be thrilled with lunch today. It has been a busy Friday and I have been on the phone a lot so I actually ate peanut butter with strawberry rhubarb jam sandwich for lunch today.

I know my Friday lunch is a little more interesting usually, but it was all I could come up with today that would work with the schedule. As you will see by this post, all things today are short, sweet and to the point. 


I hope you all enjoyed your lunch and I hope that it was better than mine. 


Comments

  1. I think peanut butter and jelly is one of the best lunches around! Sounds good to me. Not sure I even ate lunch yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I go many days without eating lunch. I do enjoy a good pb and jelly sandwich.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - Jan. 15,2024