The Masked Singer Season 9 Episode 1

 The Masked Singer premiered last night and I must say that I was shocked at the two celebrities that went home. It was one of the best episodes of the show that I have seen in the last few seasons and one of the losers was a true icon to the music world. 



As usual, the show began with three contestants, each performing their own unique song and what performances each gave us. 

Contestant Number One

The Gnome

As soon as this contestant began to sing, I knew who it was. The clues were helpful, but the voice was a true legendary voice that I knew immediately.  No one on the panel guessed this person correct. When the mask was off, Nicole was moved to tears to learn of who was behind this mask. 

Contestant Number Two

The Mustang


This contest was certainly a singer. A couple of her clues gave her away, but I just did not catch on. This lady is talented and knows her way around a stage. It is sad that she was eliminated shortly after the Gnome as both of them were huge talents. 

Contestant Number 3

Medusa

This singer has me stumped as to who she is. She was night one's winner , but I did not feel that she done the best with the Battle Royale and not sure that I would have picked her as the winner for the night. She was the winner though. The only clue that I feel I caught on to was that she has some connection to the Super Bowl and I feel that she may be from England. 

If you don't want to know who either of the losers were, then stop reading here. If you want to know who gnome and Mustang are, keep reading. 


Gnome was none other than legendary Dick Van Dyke. Honored to be performing at 97 years old and his unmasking brought Nicole to tears as she said greatness was among them. 
The Mustang was country star Sara Evans. The clue that gave it away was suds in a bucket, which was a huge hit for her!


Comments

  1. I just saw this on T.V. Dick Van Dyke looks so amazing for his age!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love The Masked Singer! It always scares me a little when I agree with Ken though as I was also thinking that Medusa might be Meghan Markle. Of course, I missed the Battle Royale somehow and only saw the unmasking so I don't know how she sounded the second time around. Personally, I thought the mustang was the better of the two. And seeing Dick Van Dyke was so heartwarming.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - Jan. 15,2024