Putting On Armour _ Blog 365

 


These days seem to be very challenging in the world and as I was doing my Bible study today, I came across this verse and I immediately prayed that God would be my armour today and allow me to face the devil and his wiles without hesitation. 

Many of my readers are aware that I have had a real struggle in my life in the past year or so with marital issues and I am still struggling. The devil is working again to make me doubt that I am going to win this battle. I have got to put on my armor and fight for what I feel is right. 

My husband is not really the problem, but his thinking and my thinking are so far apart on an issue that I just can't seem to get my ideas as to what is right and wrong to align with his and that is making a huge mess of things. I truly don't want to go into too much detail, but there is a third party involved that is the main issue. 

There is no extramarital affair happening, I don't believe. However, there are several trust issues and emotional issues involved. I have battled these feelings once and I am in a fight again. I feel that the devil is working hard and I will fight. 

Pray today for protection against the devils' way in your life and for myself as well if you will. 

Comments

  1. I am so sorry. John says "The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry you are having to go through this.....prayers for wisdom and discernment....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry, Carol! Prayers for you and your familiy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/8/24