Another Windy Day at the Farm - Blog 365 Feb. 15

 Yes, it is going to be a beautiful day here on the farm with temperatures nearing 65 degrees Fahrenheit, but again we are dealing with wind. Wind advisory is in effect and we could see wind gusts up to 60mph. I am not sure what is going on in the atmosphere that we seem to have such strong winds, but it seems to be a common occurrence these days. 

Waking up to 55 degrees in mid February is amazing and makes me excited for spring, but I am not a fan of windy days. It makes the work outside a little harder, especially today when I will be moving things to make room for more chickens and rearranging two sheds as well. My office shed is coming together finally and I am excited to get it going. I am moving stuff into it now that I can easily move if we decide to switch it for a bit smaller building. 

Growing my team is my goal this year and earning more money to help with bills is a huge goal as well. I done fine last year, but I want to do better this year. I would like to end my healthcare career and if Pink Zebra will grow about 30% this year, I should be able to. Retirement is in my near future, but I am fully aware that life is not like it used to be, where you could retire and enjoy life as the cost of living has simply made that near impossible. 

I wish you all a great day, but I better get busy. Take care and enjoy the day that God has given you. Find something you are thankful for- after all, you did wake up!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/8/24