Friday Lunch #3 _ Blog 365

 Good Afternoon! I am back with my Friday Lunch and I am thinking that if I keep these posts up, I may have to design a cool photo to go along with it. Each Friday, I am going to try my best to write a post saying what I had for lunch and sharing a recipe, if it is necessary.

Today I was on the go most of the day and so lunch was simple. I went through the drive thru at Burger King and had a Whopper Jr. 

It was quite tasty and since I rarely eat fast food for lunch, I will say that I enjoyed the experience. I left the tomato off as it is too difficult to keep it on the sandwich if you are trying to eat and drive as I was. 


When did you have fast food last? What did you eat? What was your lunch today? 

Comments

  1. We have not eaten out anywhere since Covid started. But Ilike Chick Fil A, and Mcdonalds fries and burgers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - Jan. 15,2024