Friday Lunch - Blog 365

 It is the first Friday in February and I am going to attempt to start another regular weekly post. It is going to be titled Friday Lunch or Foodie Friday, which do you like better. 

It is going to be a short post and it will simply say what I am having for lunch. If you would like to hop aboard and tell us in your own post that is fine as well. 

Today is a nice quick cheese quesadilla. It is tortilla shells, shredded taco cheese and a slice of provolone cheese. It should be quite tasty! Since it is in the skillet, I will see if I can find a Google Image that I can share. 

 


So what are you having for lunch today? I bet it is delicious!!

Have a great Friday!!

Comments

  1. I love this idea! Would you believe I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich??? Have a cozy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy peanut butter and jelly. Have a nice weekend.

      Delete
  2. I had a ham and cheese sandwich and chicken noodle soup:) Oh yes, quesadilla is one of my faves! I just made them for my Great-grands when they visited recently. Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love a hot ham and cheese sandwich and haven't had that in ages. Enjoy your weekend

      Delete
  3. I had tomato soup at work but then a luna bar and apple on my break. (Soup was a little cold and not much chance to really eat it).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - Jan. 15,2024