Super Bowl - Blog 365

 




How bout them Chiefs!!!!!

Patrick Mahomes and the rest of the Kansas City team played an amazing game of football in the second half to lead their team to a 3 point victory over the Philadelphia Eagles. Now, Philadelphia deserves to know that they played a fabulous game too and we are tough team to beat. 

The National Anthem sung by Chris Stapleton seemed to be well liked by many. I was unable to see it and have not had time to look it up today. The half time show with Rhianna was boring in my opinion. Many people may feel different, but I just kept expecting more to it. I will say that she was dressed modestly as were her dancers, but I was not impressed with her outfit or the dancers. 

Her music was typical Rhianna, but I felt that she could have left out the crotch grabs, especially if she was announcing her pregnancy to the world. With millions of young children possibly watching, I feel that the celebrities need to clean up the actions and music of this amazing chance to perform on a huge stage of millions of people. 

What did you think of the game, National Anthem, and the half time show? Did you not watch the game?

Comments

  1. I loved the game, the National Anthem by Chris Stapleton was wonderful, I didn't like the crotch grabs either (not necessary), her outfit didn't do much for me but covered her baby bump somewhat... but the production was impressive. I watched every minute of the game, commercials and the halftime. I am a Patrick Mahomes fan, so I was happy with the outcome. Jalen Hurts is a wonderful QB and will do well in the future. Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much was wrong with that half-time show! At least they were dressed this year but I could have done without the crotch grabbing. What a self humiliating thing to do. To me it just shows a lack of class. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I live in KC so of course, I loved the game and the outcome :) Chris Stapleton did a good job. Personally, I did enjoy the halftime show (minus the crotch grabs though really that dates back to Michael Jackson, just look up any awards show from the 80's where he dances). I like when they let their music stand on its own like that though I know I'm in the minority as everyone always expects a lot more. Of course, being up high on moving platforms like that while pregnant and singing, pretty impressive to me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Book Review - The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner