To Be Read January 2024

 As I promised my readers yesterday, I am here today with one of my goals for the new year. I want more peace in my home and life and part of what brings me peace is reading so I intend to do more of it and hold myself accountable here. So I plan to write a post once a month to share what I intend to read each month and then share my progress weekly. 

For January, I am planning small with only four books on my list. This reading will be on top of my Bible Study for the month. I may share that at times as well, but I am unsure yet what I will be doing this month for that. I am thinking just a random reading and study for January. I have also decided to add some classic reading to my list for the year, so I have joined the reading challenge at Tea and Ink Society. My classic for this month's theme is to read a book that you have read in the past and I have chosen The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner. I chose this as it was one of my favorite series to read as a child and even as a teenager, I read it multiple times. 


If you are interested in reading this, you can find it on Amazon. By using that link and purchasing the book, you will be helping aid my family in keeping farm life in the hearts of children. I appreciate it more than you will ever know. 

My other books that I intend to read are:

1. Just Once by Karen Kingsbury. Karen is my favorite author and I am anxiously wanting to read this. It was a gift for Christmas from my daughter and I am looking forward to it. Here is a link to this book. 



2. Frontier Follies by Ree Drummond.  Yes, as in the Pioneer Woman. Here is the link to it. I am sure it will be a fun and easy read. I have read other books by her and enjoyed them a great deal. She is such a hardworking woman and cares deeply for her family and her frontier. 



3. Four Friends by Robynn Carr. This is a book that my mom was given and has passed it to me as she thinks that I will enjoy it. It is an older book, but I am sure it will be a pleasant and light read. I will include the link in case anyone is interested in reading it as well. 


I hope to read this all four in the month of January and I will weekly give an update as to where I am in my journey. Please let me know if you choose to read any of these as well. 

Happy New Year!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/8/24