Sunday Smiles - #1 Jan. 2024

 There is a lot to be said for a smile. It can portray an image of someone very happy and confident in themselves, it can welcome someone to your home or business, or it can just brighten someone's day. 



An old adage that I have heard all of my life is smile and the world smiles with you! Do you agree?


It is amazing to me that a smile can say more than words at times. A smile could be worth a million dollars to someone that has suffered a loss or had a really bad day. I try to remind my children and grandchildren often to smile to anyone that they pass as it is always a bright spot in their day. Someone might be feeling very low, and your smile might be the only nice thing to happen to them that day. 


I challenge each of you to smile at a stranger that you come into contact with today and see what happens. The world just might be a little better if everyone would just make an effort to smile a little more!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/8/24