It's Friday!

Friday is the day of the week that everyone seems to look forward too and so here we are! Now, my Fridays truly look no different than any other day of the week as I still have the grand doll and farm chores that are a part of every day of the week. So what is so exciting about Friday? Well, I won't have the grand doll for three days following today, so that is enough to be excited about.

The weather certainly is not exciting. It is raining! Raining heavy rains that will lead to flooding and we are to have this continuing into tomorrow as well. I believe I heard that we could get 3-6 inches of rain, possibly more. Now, there is a reason for this weather hitting now, but I will cover that in another post- probably tomorrow.

I will only have the grand doll about 4 hours today and then the neighbor girl will be watching her so that I can go to the movie with a dear friend of mine that has been sick for a couple of years now. We are going to watch Little Women. I hope it is a good movie as I have heard mixed reviews. I loved the book and almost started to reread it, but I have too many others to read.

Well, I am going to keep this short since I have no pictures to share. Hope your Friday is fabulous!

Comments

  1. We're due for rain and snow and ice this weekend. Hope it misses you! Enjoy Little Women!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Little Women was a very good movie. I hope that weather misses you as well. We are in for heavy rain and wind.

      Delete
  2. I hope you have a great time at the movie. I saw previews of it on t.V. last night, and it looks so good! Raining here too, this weekend. I think it is from the big storms up north.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I did have an enjoyable afternoon with my friend and we loved the movie.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Book Review - The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner