Saturday 9: I Forgot to Remember to Forget (1955)
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.
In honor of Elvis' birthday (January 8.)
1) Elvis sings that he thinks about this girl all the time. What person or topic is on your mind this Saturday? My friend Tari and my granddoll as I have only seen her once today.
2) He wants to forget the day he met his girl, but simply can't. Think
about someone very important in your life. Did you know right away that
they were going to be influential? Of course, the day I met my husband I knew that he was going to be important for a long time.
Since this week's song is about memories, let's check on how well you recall events in your own life.
3) What was the first concert you ever attended? Porter Wagner at a local school. I was young but I remember.
Where did you get your first piercing? (Not only where on your body, but who did the deed and where did they do it?) My ears and I am not sure who or where, but I believe that it was at the mall.
5) What's the name of the bank where you had your first checking account? Mutual Savings Bank
6) Tell us about your first bicycle. I have no idea.
7) Who received the first text you ever sent? my daughter
8) What had you been drinking when you suffered your first hangover? Strawberry Daiquiri with my husband.
9) Whose was the first wedding you ever attended? I truly do not have any idea.
Our life is one of fun, but hard work on our hobby farm. Horses, chickens, dogs, cats, ducks, guineas, pigs, and many other animals can reside here and we love every minute of it! This blog will be a variety of things as well as my thoughts on current events.
Saturday, January 12, 2019
Saturday 9: I Forgot to Remember to Forget (1955) - An Elvis Tribute
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Mar 16 - Sick Again
Hello! It is Thursday and I am sick again. I have some kind of infection that seems to be attacking multiple places at once. I have a UTI,...
Oh the joys of being able to be out of the house and among living, breathing people is fabulous! Yes, I was able to leave the house two day...
Good snowy, cold Monday morning! The past week has been a challenge to so many across the United States struggling with this massive winte...
Strawberry Daquiri. Sweet way to get a hangover!ReplyDelete
Got a chuckle out of your answers.ReplyDelete
Sometimes it's hard to remember some of the things we thought we would never forget!ReplyDelete
Thanks for stopping by ladies.ReplyDelete