Here Is My Day!


The date today: Jan. 30, 2019



How's the weather? 
Frigid Cold with temps below zero and wind chills around 30 below zero



What chore around the house have you been putting off?
Cleaning a closet, which I may work on this weekend.



What special dish or recipe are you planning for this week? Feel free to share your recipe if you'd like.
I have beans and cornbread tonight and I think the special meal will be beef and noodles. 



What are you reading?
Tony's Wife by Adriana Trigiania

Have you had an "Aha" moment lately - then suddenly the light bulb came on and you said, "Aha!" ?
Not that I can think of. 



A scripture verse you'd like to share.
Proverbs 3:6 - In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.



Is here a prayer request and/or praise report you'd like to share?
I have a prayer request for Cierra, a young lady that recently underwent thoracic surgery and has other issues. She is the daughter of someone I attended high school with. 


How about a creative project you are working on?
One in progress or one still in your head
I am attempting my first quilt. 


.


What special dish or baked item are you planning for this week?
My husband wants homemade bread so I will attempt to make some this week. Anyone have recipes, you can email them to be at carolscash2@gmail.com


Tell me the story of one of your Christmas decorations.
I have a small naked angel that has hung on our tree for many years and she hung on my grandmothers' tree as long as I remember as well. I find her cute and now that I have a blonde haired grand, she reminds me of the blessing she is. 

A photo that we would love to see?



Is there a quote or graphic you want to share - humorous or serious?



Any parting thoughts?
Until we meet again, may your trail be blessed and your ride be smooth!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/8/24