What a Week on the Farm! 3/8/23

 As many of you are aware, I am very close to my oldest granddaughter and I am so thankful that they live next door. With that said though, her mom is a little on the lazy side when it comes to cleaning and other household items. Maybe more overwhelmed than lazy, but it becomes a problem when she allows the clutter to take over the home. We have talked many times and I tell her that it will be more of a problem as the kids get older and aware that not everyone lives like that. 

My grand doll has become aware and so she has decided that living with me is better than home. Plus, she has gone from making A's and B's in school till suddenly her highest grade is a low C. Something is wrong and I find out that homework is not being done as it should be. So, I made the decision that I would allow her to stay with us for the week. I am happy to say that we have not had many issues and no arguments on doing homework as she is eager to learn. 

She actually told us that she does not want to return home as it is not as clean as it is here. Sad, right? I have made the decision that she can stay as long as she wants, but mom certainly does not like it. There is a solution and she is fully aware of what it is. I hope that she fixes the problem and the grand doll will return home as I am exhausted and find that I don't have enough hours in my day to get my work done once the housework is completed, meals are prepped, she is picked up from school and we get homework done. It is a lot, but I am certainly aware that I don't have the energy I had when my kids were young.


Anyway, that is the reason that I have not published my posts the last couple of days, but I am back on track now and I will be scheduling them from now on. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/8/24