Mar 16 - Sick Again

 Hello! It  is Thursday and I am sick again. I have some kind of infection that seems to be attacking multiple places at once. I have a UTI, swollen glands in my neck, and multiple other issues. I feel really bad and I have been sleeping a lot.

I am supposed to go to a hockey game tomorrow with my daughter, son -in-law and my oldest granddaughter. I am super excited about going as I have never been to a professional hockey game. I hope to go, but we will see how I feel tomorrow. Antibiotics all day today and drinking water and cranberry juice and I hope I will feel better. 


I need to be busy planning my daughter's baby shower, but I am just not feeling up to it at this point. I have to get it done before we get so busy that we can't get it planned or worked into the schedule. Summer gets busy with vendor shows and all that comes with that. 


Well, I will leave you with a thought for today.



Comments

  1. Oh no, sorry to hear you're not feeling well again. Hope you feel 100% again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. Prayer for a quick recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry! But your last quote is so true. I read once that being sick is nature's way of telling us to slow down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are feeling all better and YES... you need to rest and recover! Prayers coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel better now. I wish you good health!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry to hear you are sick! Praying you fell better today!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Book Review - The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner