Friday Lunch - Tuna Casserole

 What did you have for lunch today? I made tuna casserole and must say on this rainy day, it was delicious!

Here is my recipe:

1 can tuna

1 cup of cooked macaroni noodles

1 can corn

1 can peas

1 can cream of mushroom soup

Milk

Shredded cheese


Combine the cream of mushroom soup and milk together in casserole dish. I use the can the soup is in to add my can of  milk. Add the remaining ingredients and stir together. Add about 1/2 cup of shredded cheese to this and stir well. Top with shredded cheese and bake uncovered at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour.


So delicious and perfect for a windy, rainy day in March. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - Jan. 15,2024