Sunday Smiles

 Good Sunday Morning from the farm! I am happy to say that I am feeling better , but not happy to say that we woke to snow. Only a bit and nothing on the roads, mainly just wet and on grass, trees, and other surfaces. It worries me that we have flowers blooming and now we have snow on them. I pray it does not kill my tulips or lilies, as I did not get them covered last night.

Anyway, Sunday is about God and family. I like to share something to make you smile here on Sunday so I hope this helps.




Comments

  1. Is there anything more innocent and wonderful than a laughing baby?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/8/24