Sunday Smiles - Mar. 5, 2023 - Father-Daughter Dance

 Hello and Happy Sunday! 


I wish you all the best for today. May God's love shine through and show itself all around you. I am sharing a post each Sunday morning that hopefully makes you smile a bit. I know we all need more kindness and love in our lives and a smile always helps my day to be better. 




On Wednesday night, my husband took our granddoll to a Father-Daughter dance at church. This was the second year that they have gone and my what a fun time they have. It is like a mini date as there is dinner, dancing, and fun to be had. This year was centered around a Hawaiian theme and I think they done well with getting dressed for the occasion. My husband does not like to wear anything but jeans and a shirt with a pocket (preferably a tee shirt), so this is good for him. 


They had fruit cups to snack on as well as some tropical freeze style drinks- she had pina colada. There were photo booths and a place to do stickers on one of your photos. There were photos with surfboards in the background as well. 


I am thrilled that the church does this for their young people and that there is so much participation. I am thankful that my husband will take her as he is not one to dance or go to social events like this. I have tried so many times and he will never do anything that I want to do. 


The love of a grandchild is like no other love that you will ever experience! I hope that this has made you smile just a bit today.


Comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Book Review - The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner