Wednesday Craft Day - Easter Rabbit Tray


Pink Zebra has offered me a job for 8 years that allows me to travel with my grandkids and enjoy being home. It has allowed me to homeschool my grand for one year and it has given my family an added income. I love the company values and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a way to make some extra money. 
 

I decided that I would use the garden rabbit shade to make a nice Easter tray for a centerpiece for our table. The above photo is the finished product. It shows just how versatile these shades are. Remember our shades are made to go over our Simmering Lights, but I gave it a whole new look doing this. 


I started with this. Our amazing Garden Rabbit Shade. It is a rather large shade and I think there are many options for it. I have seen people use it as a kitchen gadget holder, a flower vase holder , and just as a nice rabbit decoration. I had other ideas though. 


This is how it is normally used. You simply place it over one of our Simmering Lights. It just changes the look of the light and allows you to make it a more seasonal décor for your home. 

It is nice both ways. When I seen it though, I knew I wanted to make it into a centerpiece for my table. I simply added a piece of green felt to the bottom of my tobacco basket, I added some carrots and three small green bunnies that I purchased from Dollar Tree, added the flowers that I had here at home in other buckets and vases and added a string of battery operated fairy lights to add a little color and light to it. I think it is the perfect centerpiece. What do you think?





Comments

  1. How pretty, Carol! Perfect for the season. I hope you're feeling a little better by now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/8/24