Tuesday Book 3/7/23

 Well since I really am not sure what I intend to read next and I am still finishing up the book I was reading last week. I am just going to update you on the reading of Stuck Together by Mary Connealy.

Being the third in the series, I am finding this one just as interesting as the other two in the Trouble in Texas series. The storyline is a little slower at first, but it is not too long before the story gets really good. This book centers around Vince and his family that suddenly show up in Broken Wheel. His father has an evil deed in his head and it suddenly is known to everyone just what it is. 

I have about 10 more chapters to read, so I hope to finish it this week. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/8/24