Thursday Talk 3-9-23

 It is almost the end of the week and I woke up feeling like I have been ran over by a truck. I have a horrible headache and I have a bit of a sore throat. I feel a little stuffy and I feel sick to my stomach. I hate it as I have had the grand doll for the week, but I did not feel sick yesterday, but last night felt bad and today I feel awful!

I am not running a fever and for that I am thankful. I hurt in my joints, but I don't feel like it is the flu. I just don't feel good. I am hoping it is a 24 hour bug because I have so much work to do and I have the girl to care for. Her mom said she can come home today, but she really does not want too. Plus, she is such a better child here with us and she is not in trouble like she is at home often. 

Well, this will be short due to me being sick. Hope you have a great day and I will see you all tomorrow with news that I am well, I hope. 







Comments

  1. It sounds awful -- I hope it's just a bad, short bug, not Covid. Thanks for taking the time to come visit today -- all the more meaningful when you feel lousy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. No idea as to what it has been, but I sure did feel bad. Feeling better today.

      Delete
  2. I'm so sorry!!! I hope you get better really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol, I am so sorry you're not feeling well. Praying you get better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Book Review - The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner