Wonderful Wednesday #7

I have been forgetting to post these for some reason lately and I am determined that this week I am not missing a post. As it is midweek and many of my readers are looking forward to the weekend, I started this to give them something to look forward to in the middle of the week.
 I have thought long and hard about this particular post as I have many post ideas written down, but nothing that goes along with this and so I have decided that I would share some photos that I feel will bring a smile to someone's face today.
Fall brings beautiful colors and showcases God's amazing work. However, fall also brings winter and for many that is a time of year that can be depressing.  I personally don't care for winter, but we need to make the best of it as God felt that we needed it.  And after all, isn't a snowfall absolutely beautiful in some places. 
Both of these just remind me how beautiful the winter season can be. 

For so many in these parts, travel to Florida for the winter has been a must. I know it is for the sunshine and warm temperatures, but I must say that I have seen some beautiful sunny days here in the winter time. 

Enough of the weather, what is more wonderful than the site of a newborn sleeping? 
Or the wonder that they see on Christmas morning
 
For many of us, the wonderful thing about a Wednesday is a simple cup of morning coffee. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Book Review - The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner