Joining The Happy Homemaker Series

Good Morning everyone! I have decided that I would like to join in the Happy Homemaker series for awhile with Sandra from Diary of a Stay at Home Mom. I usually struggle at times to find things to write about, but this will motivate me to write on Monday and I will link up when she posts this week.

The weather.....  Right now is not bad. I believe it is about 40 degrees, but it is supposed to drop all day today and we are to have rain, turning to snow with an inch or two accumulation. I will be sure to get pictures if it snows! 

Right now I am.... enjoying a glass of tea while I am brewing my cup of Caramel Crumb Cake coffee. 

Thinking.... about what I need to do today before the bad weather comes in. The news weather man says it will be slick this afternoon. 

On my reading pile.... I am reading "Spirit of the Season" by Fern Michaels. I don't have any other books from the library so will certainly be making a trip this week. 

On my TV.....mainly Hallmark movies or Lifetime. Nothing is currently on as I enjoy the quiet of the morning. I wish I could shut off the fan of the refrigerator. 

Favorite blog post last week (mine or other)....  Linda's Life Journal. I follow Miss Linda on here as I enjoy her blog so much. I especially enjoyed this post where she shows off her Santa paintings and shares a little about each of them. 

Something fun to share.... 
This picture of my cute grand doll enjoying nature and using this limb or vine as her horse. She has such an imagination and is so darn cute!

Blog hopping (newly discovered blog)....  I recently discovered Blondie's Journal and I like her style so I will be a new fan. You can find it here.

On the menu for this week....
     Rib eye steaks, baked potatoes, lima beans
     Beef stew or vegetable soup
     Pear Marinated Pork Roast, Scalloped Potatoes, Green Beans
     5 Bean Soup, Cornbread
     Pork Chops or Hamburgers

On my to do list....
   Run errands with daughter
   Go to library
   CVS to get prescriptions
    Clean the bathroom
   Give the dog another flea treatment
   Wipe off kitchen cabinets

In the craft basket.... My grand doll's quilt that I am attempting to make. I have never quilted and never been big on sewing, but I am trying to make a quilt. 

Looking forward to this week.... Spending time with the grand doll and  my oldest daughter will be here on Wednesday. I enjoy time spent with her. 

Looking around the house.... I realize just how much I need to do and wondering why I have not started the Christmas decor yet. I love Christmas! 

From the camera.... nothing new
Just two of my favorite people! Looks like a Play- Doh morning on this day. 

On my prayer list..... peace for the world, justice for those wrongly convicted, my friends, my family and all of my readers. 

Bible verse, Devotional.... I have not completed my Bible study for the morning, but I love Proverbs 3:5 is one of my favorite verses. Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

I hope you all have a wonderful day! I will be sharing our weekend adventure later today. Happy Monday!!!

Comments

  1. Good for you! I love reading all of your answers! That Bible verse is one of my favorites and my prayer list contains the same! CUTEST little Granddoll using her imagination! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much! I had fun with this and I believe I will use it weekly now.

      Delete
  2. I'll off to check out those new blogs :) Thanks for always supporting and commenting on my blog! Stay safe with the nasty weather coming :)

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure will. I hope you enjoy the blogs as much as I did.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/8/24