Blessed Sunday - Are You A Brook Today?

Good Morning!
For some reason, as I was going through photos that I have used on this blog before, I found this one and immediately thought that it needed to be used on a Sunday morning. I remember a revival service that I attended one year that Roger Mullins preached and his message was to be a brook in someone's way each day. For some reason, that has always stayed fresh in my memory.

God is our brook. We can go to Him for refreshing and peace. We can go to Him for rest and wisdom. I strive to be a brook as well. I know that others struggle and need kind words, a small gesture that allows them to know someone cares. Even just a friendly Hello to an elderly person at the grocery store or the mom that has a child that is being completely out of control might just be the only bright spot there is for them that day. A brook can be a refreshing drink of water and a saving moment for a traveler, so why can't I be that bright spot in someone's day!

Have a Blessed Sunday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - Jan. 15,2024