A Fresh Start

A fresh start to a new week is what Monday offers. This fence near the sidewalk reminds me of days gone by as well as a fresh start. We all know where we have been in the last week and we all know the struggles that we have had, but as Monday is upon us, we must look to the future and what lies ahead.

Last week was a tough week for myself and I am glad it is over. However, I can count some blessings from it as well. I feel that it is always necessary to count our blessings in whatever comes our way. We can choose to focus on the negative or we can be thankful for the positive we have in our lives. I am choosing to look at the positive. If you woke up this morning, you have something to be thankful for. If you have any family with you, you have a second reason to be thankful. If you are in good health, you have a third reason to be thankful. See, it is literally that easy to find ways to be thankful.

Often when things bring us down, I feel that is becomes hard to see the positives that we have in our lives. I have a friend that is currently living out of the country due to an active military spouse, but she is always cheery and upbeat. I sure miss her! She was always smiling and always had a positive outlook on anything. Happiness was contagious around her!

Plan your week and be sure to take time to enjoy some personal time. Read, write, spend time with family or friends, smell the roses. ENJOY THE DAY!!

Photo from Pixabay


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - Jan. 15,2024