Hold On To Your Hats

Hold on to your hats as the winds are to get ferocious today! We are under a wind advisory today with winds to be around 40 plus miles an hour. That will certainly bring down some of the best trees and spring blooms for sure. I always worry about being without power with winds like that tugging at the lines.

I am heading to work in a few minutes and once I get back to the farm, it will be time to do my evening feeding and then I am going to a benefit dinner for a dear friend from high school that is struggling with the effects of chemo due to being diagnosed with lymphoma earlier in the year. It is sad to see her struggle like this, but I know that God is watching over her.

The weather man just said that the slight wind we are having at the moment cleans the air out and freshens our world. I guess that is one way to look at it. We can't change the weather so we might as well embrace it. I will just make sure that I hang on to anything that is not fastened onto me today.

Have a great day and do something kind for someone!  Enjoy my baby ducks this morning!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/8/24