Sunday Blessings #5

( Loving this picture from Pixabay) 

Welcome to my Sunday Blessings Meme where we can all share what we are thankful for or blessed by . Many of us are feeling stressed and this might just help each of us. Feel free to link to this post and share with your friends as well. 

Today, I am writing in the midst of a pandemic that we know as Co-Vid 19. Many of us are under shelter in place orders by the state government and it can see hard to imagine that we can count our blessings, but what else will get us through this other than sharing our blessings with others. I have done a lot of thinking this week and truly thought what I am blessed with at this time and so here is my list. (Now, you don't have to make a list on your post- just share your blessings)

1. My little hobby farm. I have been blessed to be out with the horses this week and enjoy a little time with them as the weather has been better. It has been warmer, but still muddy! I have been able to be outside and yet, not around others.

2. My grand doll is next door and we are blessed that we can still see her each day. She just brought us some apple cartwheels that she made this morning and they were tasty. 

3. Blessed that I have plenty of activities to keep me busy. I have quilting supplies, card making supplies, puzzles, some art supplies, craft supplies, books, etc. I am thankful for my online friends as well. 

4. Blessed that I am able to still talk to my friends and family. 

5. Blessed that I am still able to be working a bit. My online work is still going and my healthcare job is a simple one client job that I am able to continue at the moment. 

6. Blessed that I am seeing a multitude of online church services from many different areas of the country at the moment. It is a nice change of pace. 

7. Blessed that I have a Lord and Savior that I can turn to at this time of uncertainty and know that He is in control.

8. Blessed that I have a home and plenty of food. ( Also, good on TP).

What are you thankful for and blessed by? Let us know.


Comments

  1. I was just talking to my son last night and about how bored he and his family have been. I told him how I feel for people who live alone and have no family to talk to or friends to look in on them. I live alone but at least can get out to go to work still and have both my daughter and son that I can bombard with texts or phone calls if I get too bored.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The elderly and those that live alone are the ones that are struggling with this. It is not good for anyone to not have others around and I believe that I could stand to be alone for awhile. I enjoy the solitude that I have when no one is home.

      Delete
  2. There are truly so many blessings that we can be thankful for Carol! I enjoyed reading your list, and said "amen" to all of them! I don't know that I could add any more to your bountiful list of blessings! We truly have been blessed of the Lord, and now more than ever, we feel very thankful for these blessings! Praying for your daughter and the situation at her workplace. Many blessings to you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am thankful that she is not working and possibly carrying it home to her daughter or us.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/8/24