Happy Homemaker Monday - Mar. 9,2020

Good Morning everyone! Sorry that this is late, but I just have been so busy and falling behind on so many things that I refuse to let this one pass by without getting a post written. For those that might not know what Happy Homemaker Monday is stop and see Sandra at Diary of A Stay At Home Mom.

Now let's get right to this post. 

**THE WEATHER**
        The weather here was nice, but windy, yesterday and now it is raining. We are in for a week of mid 50 temps with lows in the 30's and 40's, but rain most of the week. That makes for a grumpy grand doll and Mammaw. 

**HOW I AM FEELING THIS MORNING**…
        I am feeling okay this morning. Quite tired actually. My days have been rather hectic lately and I would like a day to just rest, but that will not happen today with the grand doll here. 

**ON MY MIND**…
       There are many things on my mind this morning. My husband and I leave for a vacation in two weeks and I know there are many things I need to do before that. Also, my daughter's fiancé lost his step grandfather a few days ago and the funeral is going to be hard for him today. The grandfather will be buried next to where his daughter is buried and he still struggles with her loss. 

**ON THE BREAKFAST PLATE**…
       There will be hard boiled eggs with sausage or bacon. I believe the grand doll will probably have a hard boiled egg with an English muffin. It will be a quick and easy breakfast with her here. 

**ON MY READING PILE**…
      I don't know what I am planning to read next other than my Bible. I have hardly had time for anything like that. I am still working on a quilt that I might finish by Christmas. 

**ON MY TV**…
      The news. It is a morning ritual with my husband and we usually alternate what channels we watch as he likes our local news and I prefer the Today Show.

**ON THE MENU THIS WEEK**…
      I haven't even got a plan this week, but I know tonight is going to be pork steaks with crushed French fried onions on them. I know we will be having asparagus with it as well. 

**FROM THE CAMERA**…
        
These are items that can be found at my website. A fabulous way to decorate your home and fragrance it at the same time. 

**LOOKING AROUND THE HOUSE**…
       So much to do. I have to get things picked up and run the vacuum today. I also will need to clean my kitchen again after I prep for the week. 

**CHORE I AM NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO TODAY OR THIS WEEK**…
         I am not looking forward to cleaning my office this week. It has been neglected for a few weeks and so it is a mess. I am combining it with my craft area as well and that makes for a very messy area if I don't work on it quite often. 

**TO RELAX THIS WEEK, I WILL**…
         I have no idea other than when I am sleeping. I have too many things to do. This week is full of activities. 

**ON MY PRAYER LIST**
       The President and our government
       Those suffering from the Coronavirus
        My daughter's fiancé
        My friends and family

**DEVOTIONAL/ BIBLE VERSE**
      


Comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment and I will gladly read all of your comments and do my best to respond.

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Book Review - The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner