Friday Fun Bits

It's Friday and I am thankful that it is. I really do not know where all of the hours this week went. I have cleaned and I have managed to work my business some, but not as much as I was hoping to get done. I am meeting friends tonight and I am thankful for that.

It has been a tough week financially for us, but we managed and we are making the best of things. We have helped my in laws with a new water heater, helped our son with attorney fees for a small matter that he needs to be taken care of, paid a hospital bill from my husband's back surgery, bought groceries, pajamas for the grand doll, had the horse's teeth floated, paid to have the camper floor replaced, and many other small bills. I am exhausted just thinking about it.

The brakes went out on the flatbed truck my husband uses for work and so those had to be replaced, but of course, other things were wrong when he tore it down so we had to replace those parts as well. UGH! I despise car repairs! Nothing is ever a simple issue.

Well, I am going to leave you with a nice photo of a porch because that is where I want to spend my weekend. I hope you have a nice weekend as well!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Book Review - The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner