Monday Morning Plans



Although this is not the view out of my window, I am satisfied with the view that I am seeing today. It is cloudy, cool, and we had rain last night, but the forecast called for freezing rain and snow and I am thankful that we did not get that. This is actually a photo that my daughter and I took when we went to Virginia this year and it is taken at Cumberland Gap National Park.

Three states actually meet near these mountains and it is a beautiful picture of the Cumberland Gap valley that Daniel Boone led people through on his way to Kentucky. It may not be the most beautiful place on earth, but it would certainly be in the top 25 as far as I am concerned. I will be sharing more photos later this week.

Monday morning is upon us and I happen to have a rare day that I am off from both jobs. I will be home schooling my child today and I will be catching up on housework that I did not do over the weekend due to celebrating my anniversary. I am thankful that we were able to go celebrate a little bit and we are planning a cruise for the near future with my stepson. I am anxiously awaiting that!

Dinner on the farm today is going to be pork tenderloin. It is cooking in the Ninja cooking system right now following being rubbed down with paprika and some other seasoning. I am cooking it with soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce. I hope that it is as good as the last one that I cooked. I had many spices to it as well. If it is as good as I hope, I will be sharing it on my farmerscookery blog.

Of course, I am also working on my #cleaningprogram today which includes a power hour of cleaning as well as some micro cleaning, which is just short 10-15 minutes of cleaning. My power hour is going to consist of cleaning the shower and cleaning in the bedroom today. My micro cleaning has already began with the kitchen, as I have put away some items that were left out during our busy weekend and I have also cleaned the sink today and picked up some areas in the living room that we had let go and left clutter in.

Clutter is a constant battle with so many of us living in such a small space. I am constantly complaining that i need more storage and I am currently working on getting some. I am going to possibly go look at storage items this week. I would love to go to Ikea and look but I don't think that is going to happen this week and probably not this month. Maybe when the weather breaks a little bit. I have a couple of friends that I am sure would go with me and I may invite them to take a girls weekend and go. We could have some wine and shopping together. For now, I will attempt to use what I have and make the best of it.

Have a glorious Monday! Do one thing that makes you smile today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Book Review - The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner