New Years Eve

Well, the New Year is fast approaching as we are only about 8 hours and 15 minutes away from it here in the central United States and I must say that I can look back on the year and say that it has been a blessed year, but it has came with its struggles and hardships as well. I know many of you who are looking forward to a fresh start, but while you are celebrating this evening be sure to think of the past year and all that has been good about it.
So many of us tend to think of the bad things that we are trying to get rid of that we forget to look at all of the good things that have happened in the year. I was able to attend my 25th class reunion this past year and reconnect with some old friends and even made some friends with classmates that I was not really close to in high school and probably would have enjoyed knowing better than I did. I watched my daughter survive her first year of being completely an adult and she done quite well, I must say. I have watched my youngest daughter loose her fear of horses and become quite a good rider and a horse lover.
I have found old friends by being online that I am sure glad that I have been able to reconnect with. I got to travel to Virginia and Tennessee this year to enjoy spending some time with family that I had not seen in a couple of years. I have been blessed to have my brother with me for a part of the year and we had not seen each other in a couple of years.
Many good things have happened in 2010 and I am anxious to see what 2011 will bring!! Hope you all have a Happy and Safe New Years! ( Reminder: If you plan to drink and celebrate - give the keys to someone who does plan to stay sober so that you can live to see the excitement that 2011 will bring and to protect the others who are also on the road.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - Jan. 15,2024