Happy Monday

Well, it is Monday and that means the start of yet another busy week. Today is a full day with school work to be done, laundry detergent to be made, Christmas cards to finish, a few gifts to hopefully be worked on, and writing to be done online in order to make some money.
It is cold here this morning and it is not to get much better outside so I believe that I will stay inside as much as possible. I hate cold!! I have already been out with the dog and to get some firewood carried in for the day.
I do need to call today and see what a wood stove door glass will cost and how long it will take to ship as my husband broke ours the other day. It seems that when it rains it pours here. We need a washer, a new kitchen faucet (ours is leaking) and now a stove glass. Home repairs that he can take care of but more money out the door. It seems to go faster than it comes in. I guess that is life.
I have some recipes I am going to work on getting on here later as I baked some cookies yesterday and made a recipe that I think you and your loved ones will enjoy so stop in later and check out the new section on the blog.
Thanks for reading and have a good day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/8/24