Special Prayer Request

Today as I sit here to write, I am going to ask something of my readers here. If you are a praying person, could you please say a special prayer for my grand doll. She goes to the surgeon on Thursday for a follow up on the surgery on her legs. Could you please pray that the x-ray shows that her legs are improving and are getting less bowed? Those would be greatly appreciated! If you are not a praying person, lift her in your thoughts and send some love her way.

My fear is that the left leg may not be improving which will mean another surgery later to do a different type of treatment and it will be a more painful one as well as a longer recovery time. That makes me so nervous and heartbroken. She will be three this year and I want her to be able to play and run like all the other kids her age. She gets around well, but I just want her legs to straighten and allow her no more pain. It is truly heartbreaking to hear her say that her boo boo's hurt and that her legs hurt and there is nothing I can do about it.

I will give an update after we go to the appointment. Thank you for caring and thanks in advance for your thoughts and prayers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Grandson

Something is Falling From The Sky

Happy Homemaker Monday - 1/8/24